your favourite saying

og loc

Visiteur
Cherokee Wisdom.

An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "A fight is going on inside each one of us," he said to the boy. "It is a fight to the death, and it is between two wolves.

"One is darkness -- he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

"The other is enlighted -- he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Missi-kun

Visiteur
My favourite quotes

Hi again ladies and gentelmen :)

well to sum up, I thought [01m] it would be better to put the link at once:

http://www.boardofwisdom.com/default.asp?topic=1006

Here you can find my best quotes, well, not really mine, I don't have that much Wisdom[33h] I meant the ones I love. Please enjoy reading the whole pages, really best quotes. Maybe some were already shared by you, who knows.

Hugs

Rane

hamdolilah
You can close your ears to things you don't want to hear, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel.

Missi-kun

Visiteur
My favorite saying is :
Try to achieve what you Believe and Success will be What you'll Receive!
I would rather say "Aim to achieve..."

"Try" is the vocabulary of a possible "looser", while "aim" is the best friend of a "winner"

Once again my own quote, I've just thought about it :) I'm proud of myself :)

Sweetime

Quiet..
We tell lies when we are afraid… afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.