What's the difference between may and might !

wayeli

Accro
may and might are called models, we use may when the outcome is likely and might when the outcome is less likely or uncertain. But also remember that you use might for everything in the past tense. Also, it's OK to use might when you're writing about negative outcomes, even if they're likely outcomes, if using may would make people think you were talking about having permission.

wayeli

Accro
may a 3chiri ta tsta3melha fache ta ykoune ljawabe lmotawaka3 howa ahe, ola fache ta tleb permission men chi 7ed ex May i use the washroom ,o might ta tsta3melha fache ta tkoune thdare 3la chi haja li machi sure ghada tweka3, ex : we might not go to the theatre. et ta tsta3mel aussi fache tay koune dakechi fel past

YSF

Khasser
may a 3chiri ta tsta3melha fache ta ykoune ljawabe lmotawaka3 howa ahe, ola fache ta tleb permission men chi 7ed ex May i use the washroom ,o might ta tsta3melha fache ta tkoune thdare 3la chi haja li machi sure ghada tweka3, ex : we might not go to the theatre. et ta tsta3mel aussi fache tay koune dakechi fel past
may i say thank you 3chiri :cool: