Mask

Mysa

Accro
[24h][24h][24h] Sorry I didn't found an english proverb like what i will say , so i will write it in arabic " [MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] hadi jat tka77elha 3matha <D "

[MENTION=61419]saya72[/MENTION] you have to learn my biography <D
sincerly!! i don't undersand any word of what u said :confused:
did i have mistaken somthing ?? :confused: what ur biography said? and what are u laughing and kidding me?

zmor20

Le Fou

sincerly!! i don't undersand any word of what u said :confused:
did i have mistaken somthing ?? :confused: what ur biography said? and what are u laughing and kidding me?

My biography said that i have a very bad level in french , so you have translated your text to this language :cool::cool: now i hope that you will understand the relation with the proverb that i said <D

P.s : I have a bad level in english <D

Mysa

Accro

My biography said that i have a very bad level in french , so you have translated your text to this language :cool::cool: now i hope that you will understand the relation with the proverb that i said <D

P.s : I have a bad level in english <D
may i speak with u in deutsch? nyahahahaha i get it <D<D<D so i must quit this topic <D

RedEye

- أبو عبدالرحمن -
Membre du personnel
Oh my son, we are a woooorld..we met here only big heads (aweddi, 7na 3alaaaam, tla9ina hna ghir ryoussa lekbar ==> RedEye translate :p)

zmor20

Le Fou
Oh my son, we are a woooorld..we met here only big heads (aweddi, 7na 3alaaaam, tla9ina hna ghir ryoussa lekbar ==> RedEye translate :p)

listen what i can say about me and my english <D<D :

I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few

We aaaaaaaaaaaaare the champions my frieeeeeeeeeends <D<D<D ( Queens - we are the champions )

Being a crazy man is too difficult <D

Mysa

Accro
hoho! u seem having a great taste of life and putting a lot of Masks !!

Apparently, we learn every day about others but can we just be careful and spare to fall in others appearance

PS : i'm only trying to keep the discussion in the same topic !! <D<D

zmor20

Le Fou
hoho! u seem having a great taste of life and putting a lot of Masks !!

Apparently, we learn every day about others but can we just be careful and spare to fall in others appearance

PS : i'm only trying to keep the discussion in the same topic !! <D<D

[MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] she accuses you , you have to proof that you didn't put any mask in your life , this story of masks should end now, think about your children , your country and yourself if you leave this topic without a strong reaction :cool::cool:

P.s : I'm only trying to make troubles <D

RedEye

- أبو عبدالرحمن -
Membre du personnel
[MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] she accuses you , you have to proof that you didn't put any mask in your life , this story of masks should end now, think about your chidren , your country and yourself if you leave this topic without a strong reaction :cool::cool:

P.s : I'm only trying to make troubles <D
correction : to prove
proof is a noun ==< preuve in french
:p:p

your post gave me an idea for a WB troll, i'll try tyo finish it in a few minutes<D

zmor20

Le Fou

correction : to prove
proof is a noun ==< preuve in french
:p:p

your post gave me an idea for a WB troll, i'll try tyo finish it in a few minutes<D

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaw i know the idea of the troll " dah englizi dah ya morsi <D " :cool::cool:

sorry , you don't need to explain it , i know the difference between the verb and the noun , i wrote the noun and not the verb due to a problem of concentration :cool::cool: