Having nobody to comfort me,
So I wore a mask that always smiled;
To hide my feelings behind a lie.

Before long, I had many friends;
With my mask, I was one of them.
But deep inside, I still felt empty,
Like I was missing a part of me.

Nobody could hear my cries at night
For I designed my mask to hide the lies.
Nobody could see the pain I was feeling
For I designed my mask to be laughing.

Behind all the smiles were the tears
And behind all the comfort were the fears.
Everything you think you see,
Wasn't everything there was to me.

Day by day,
I was slowly dying.
I couldn't go on,
There was something missing..

Until now I'm still searching
For the thing that'll stop my crying.
For someone who'll erase my fears,
For the person who'll wipe my tears

RedEye

- أبو عبدالرحمن -
Membre du personnel
it's not me, I just found it and I liked it, and I wanted to share it with you, thank you :eek:
thanks for sharing..but it would be nice if you got the name of the poet (if he is a known one specially) to look up for more of his..it is always nice to have references

Mysa

Accro
Very beautiful assembly of words <D very expressive poem :eek:

Can we be happy just by putting a fake face? can we be happy alone? Maybe each one has a different way to perceive happiness and perhaps mine is to see everyone around me happy <D<D

zmor20

Le Fou
Very beautiful assembly of words <D very expressive poem :eek:

Can we be happy just by putting a fake face? can we be happy alone? Maybe each one has a different way to perceive happiness and perhaps mine is to see everyone around me happy <D<D

Google Translate , Where is google translate??? :mad::mad::mad: Ok , let's try another alternative , [MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] Translate ====> Enter :cool:

Mysa

Accro
Google Translate , Where is google translate??? :mad::mad::mad: Ok , let's try another alternative , [MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] Translate ====> Enter :cool:
i will use French to express more proprely in porpose to explain :p

"Devrait-on porter des masques pour survivre dans ce monde d'hypocrisie et de dépravation? Serait-on heureux en prétendant être ceux qu'on n'est pas mais que les autres espèrent qu'on le soit? Serait-on satisfait en fondant notre personnalité sur des mensonges et des apparences? trouverait-on ceux qui nous acceptent tel qu'on est? ou ce masque sera l'isolement et le muraille qui nous sépare du bonheur? "

zmor20

Le Fou

i will use French to express more proprely in porpose to explain :p

"Devrait-on porter des masques pour survivre dans ce monde d'hypocrisie et de dépravation? Serait-on heureux en prétendant être ceux qu'on n'est pas mais que les autres espèrent qu'on le soit? Serait-on satisfait en fondant notre personnalité sur des mensonges et des apparences? trouverait-on ceux qui nous acceptent tel qu'on est? ou ce masque sera l'isolement et le muraille qui nous sépare du bonheur? "

[24h][24h][24h] Sorry I didn't found an english proverb like what i will say , so i will write it in arabic " [MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] hadi jat tka77elha 3matha <D "

[MENTION=61419]saya72[/MENTION] you have to learn my biography <D