let's talk a little about .....

zmor20

Le Fou
I should practice english more and more to avoid this kind of mistakes, also, there are some expressions I don't know how to express them in english, that's why I used arabic, but ok, that's will help me very much.

from this moment, anytime I have a problem I will put it here, be ready !!
I'm worse than you in english , both we are students with our teacher [MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] <D<D

" teacher teacher teacher , can i go to the toilet please ??? <D"

RedEye

- أبو عبدالرحمن -
Membre du personnel
I should practice english more and more to avoid this kind of mistakes, also, there are some expressions I don't know how to express them in english, that's why I used arabic, but ok, that's will help me very much.

from this moment, anytime I have a problem I will put it here, be ready !!
that will

for expressions there are many, the important is the meaning for example :

"m3ak" here you can use : "i'm with you buddy", or "Count on me" for example

Mysa

Accro

that's the explication, it is simple :cool::cool:

after this explication i advise you [MENTION=61077]zacaria[/MENTION] to avoid saya72 and any girl who will comment in this topic , she is woman too , please don't speak with them , ignore these snakes and scorpions <D<D<D
whom are you calling snakes and scorpions?? :mad::mad: you want to get me upset ?? (i prefer foxes <D)

if so, do not think about talking to me :mad: :mad:

it is better for your health nyahahahahaha

[MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] : can u teach me also?? [57h]

RedEye

- أبو عبدالرحمن -
Membre du personnel
Blessed be Allah!! People of the Free (tbark Allah, sha3b lfabour) <D
Pay me and I will teach you even Sanskrit:cool:

zmor20

Le Fou

whom are you calling snakes and scorpions?? :mad::mad: you want to get me upset ?? (i prefer foxes <D)

if so, do not think about talking to me :mad: :mad:

it is better for your health nyahahahahaha

[MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] : can u teach me also?? [57h]

So your teacher [MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] has confirmed that you make only troubles :cool::cool: like snakes and scorpions nyahahaha :cool:

RedEye

- أبو عبدالرحمن -
Membre du personnel

i'm not that badly interested in learning English Men are so mean !!
it is so ! guard ur knowledge and don't even think to share it !! it's a waste !!

My daughter, we are only joking (bniti rah 7na ghir da7ine)
why are you so mad ?:mad:

zacaria

الشاعر الضائع

What i want to say is : je ne peux pas être furieuse/contrariée/vexée pour cela :p donc j'ai voulu mettre for that mé j'hésitais :p)

ok ! everything is ok !!

but, there's another problem troubling me, however, I won't tell you because it's a very very big story and I'm not ready to tell anything, perhaps I'll do it one day, you can call me Mr Problems, they are around me everywhere that I go, and I can't pull them out of my mind, hhhh,

Mysa

Accro
ok ! everything is ok !!

but, there's another problem troubling me, however, I won't tell you because it's a very very big story and I'm not ready to tell anything, perhaps I'll do it one day, you can call me Mr Problems, they are around me everywhere that I go, and I can't pull them out of my mind, hhhh,
as u like ;) but i guess it could be a problem of love or a family problem (since u already work lol) <D<D
it's normal to find problems everywhere because life is an equation to solve <D<D Good luck ;) (maybe I would not be here by then)